As I mentioned in an earlier post, our family is mostly enjoying a mostly keto diet these days, so it’s been fun building a list of go-to keto recipes.
This Keto granola recipe is definitely a staple, and one of my favourite things to eat on weekday mornings. It’s delicious with blueberries and almond milk! It’s crunchy, sweet and salty with a slight hint of toasted coconut. And it a total breeze to whip up a batch on the weekend.
This recipe is based on the one found in the Keto Instant Pot recipe book by Maria Emmerich. I have adjusted it to be less sweet. While it can be cooked in the Instant Pot, I have found it just as easy to bake in the oven for 5 minutes. Butter works just as well as coconut oil. Enjoy!
- 3 1/2 cups chopped/sliced nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds)
- 1 cup seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame)
- 1/2 cup vanilla flavoured protein powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter or coconut oil, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix together ingredients in a large bowl.
- Bake in oven at 350F for 5-10 minutes, until brown and crispy. Alternatively, place for 5 minutes Manual in Instant Pot and quick release.
- Let cool and store in refrigerator for up to a week.